Last updated: March 26, 2021
Featrd is a Software as a service (SaaS) application that allows businesses to collect product-specific feature requests from the end-users of their application(s).
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to provide our services to you, Featrd may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last names
- E-mail Address
- Profile Picture (optional for personalizing your account)
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
- Registering for an account.
- Sending us an email message.
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information when purchasing services.
Third-Party Social Login providers
Users may login or create an account using Google sign-in. When you consent to using the Google sign-in service to access the Featrd application, your Basic Profile information from your Google account will be shared with Featrd. This information includes:
- Your User ID
- Your First and Last names
- Your E-mail Address
- Your Avatar
Featrd will only store the information you consent to sharing with Featrd from your Google account; specifically:
- Your User ID
- Your First and Last names
- Your E-mail Address
- Your Avatar
The information you consent to share will be used solely for the purpose of:
- Registering a new Featrd account.
- Signing you into a previously registered Featrd account.
Email addresses for all registered accounts are encrypted at rest
Use of your Personal Information
Featrd collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Featrd does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Featrd may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Featrd, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Featrd may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Featrd or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Featrd; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Featrd, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Featrd Platform);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
No services on the Featrd Platform are directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under sixteen (16).
From time to time, Featrd may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Featrd or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Featrd, you may opt out of such communications by clicking "unsubscribe" in the footer of all marketing-related emails.
Data processing and storage
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future. While we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit so we can understand how you use our site and serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Changes to this Statement
Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Your rights and responsibilities
As our user, you have the right to be informed about how your data is collected and used. You are entitled to know what data we collect about you, and how it is processed. You are entitled to correct and update any personal information about you, and to request this information be deleted.
You are entitled to restrict or object to our use of your data, while retaining the right to use your personal information for your own purposes. You have the right to opt out of data about you being used in decisions based solely on automated processing.
If you believe that Featrd has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Featrd at:
Jersey City, NJ 07305
This policy is effective as of March 26, 2021